Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Mobile Content Editor & Technical Writer to provide a vital link between customer, content, and product. The professional in this role will gather requirements & content, revises content, works with the team to establish an instructional approach, writes documentation & release announcements.
The Mobile Content Editor will be responsible for contributing written content for use in mobile applications. The professional in this role will interact with high level bureau and school/center clients to shape the nature, character, and voice text used in finished products.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Work with subject matter experts to obtain, organize, and develop instructional content.
- Collaborate with and cross-functional, Agile team to define, design, develop, and deploy mobile products and new mobile features.
- Revise instructional content continuously to meet new requirements and to keep information up to date.
- Research, write, and edit supporting documentation.
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external teams.
- Create release announcements and formal external-facing communications.
- Master’s Degree in Writing, Instructional Design or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience related to the design and development of content for mobile applications.
- Experience working with subject matter experts to obtain, organize, and develop content.
- Experience preparing instructional content documents using clear and concise language.
- Experience in determining instructional approach and methodology, and communicating them to the team, as well as stakeholders, to guide development.
- Experience creating accurate external-facing communications for both technical and non-technical entities.
- Experience setting and managing stakeholder expectations for product design, development, and delivery.
- Experience verifying electronic content, media content, and 508-compliance of iOS/Android applications.
- Experience reviewing the usability (UX Design) of iOS/Android applications.
- Experience preparing instructional media assets.
- Experience working with foreign languages.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.