Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Mobile UI Designer to collaborate with instructional designers, developers, and content editors to design responsive user interfaces for mobile applications. The professional in this role will create a cohesive visual design and collaborates with team members to ensure an optimal user experience by incorporating principles of graphic design, responsive development principles, and a user-centered mindset.
The Mobile Interactive User Interface (UI) & Visual Designer will create responsive user interfaces for mobile applications.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Design, develop, and review modular, scalable, data-driven, and 508-compliant user interface/experience and graphical content and assets for iOS/Android applications and mobile web applications.
- Create templates, style guides, application graphics, buttons, content layout, typography, and splash images specifically for mobile app and mobile web products.
- Provide art direction and translate facts and features of subject material into creative and strategic interactive concepts for mobile applications, brand and identity development, and various marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Proven ability to leverage a strong knowledge of the fundamentals of graphic design, user experience, mobile web technology, and emerging interactive design trends to meet the client’s objectives.
- Proven ability to build user interface style guide materials to document and ensure design guidelines are being met.
- Experience conducting UI/UX design discovery and research to create and deliver intuitive concepts and production design from end-user perspective.
- Experience collaborating with UX designers to develop sitemaps and low/high fidelity wireframes to effectively communicate interaction design.
- Expertise with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator CS, Studio MX, or similar image creation and editing software.
- Experience communicating ideas internally with the team and externally for the client through concept presentation.
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, similar digital video editing software and accompanying video editing skills highly valued.
- Expertise in creating graphical user interface designs and content graphics and/or animations.
- Ability to record, edit, organize, and compress analog and digital audio, video, and graphic content.
- Experience working with foreign languages.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.