Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Mobile Instructional User Experience (UX) Designer to collaborate with subject matter experts, mobile software engineers, mobile UI Designers, and other mobile team members to design the content and user experience for mobile applications. The professional in this role will collaborate with team members to ensure an optimal user experience by incorporating principles of instructional design, user-centered design, and information architecture.
As Mobile Instructional User Experience (UX) Designer for FSI/EX/ISD, a minimum of 5 years of experience are critical to demonstrate proven ability to identify performance gaps and design appropriate solutions to fill those gaps. The professional in this role will be working on priority solutions on tight timelines, dealing with high level bureau and/or school/center clients, and designing interactive mobile solutions.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Conduct needs analyses, gathers data from users, identifies instructional gaps, and recommends solutions.
- Identify opportunities for new design approaches and app models based on research and analysis.
- Develop storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Work with a tightly integrated, Agile development team to produce mobile applications and web-based products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, User Experience Design, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of UX or instructional design experience, with at least 3 of those years related to producing mobile products.
- Experience conducting user surveys/needs analyses (using techniques such as focus groups and personas/Job-To-Be-Done profiles) to identify instructional gaps and recommend solutions.
- Demonstrated experience developing high level and detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to both internal development teams and to clients.
- Experience collaborating with an Agile, cross-functional team to define, design, develop, and deploy new products and features that meet customer needs.
- Experience coordinating with an Agile, cross-functional team on navigation, interface, and app architecture.
- Demonstrated experience working with subject matter experts to prepare and develop instructional content.
- Experience developing criteria to evaluate effectiveness of instructional content.
- Experience designing and developing 508-compliant instructional content for iOS and Android applications.
- Experience preparing instructional media assets.
- Experience working with foreign languages.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.