Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Media Specialist II to provide a full range of services associated with the production digital recording. This professional’s duties include work in the recording studio but extend to collaboration with staff on the approach to recording projects, the processing and archiving of files, and media duplication services. In conjunction with the FSI Multimedia Labs team, the professional in this role will also work with instructors and students to provide technical support associated with media files.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with instructional staff on recording projects and media duplication services.
- Produce and direct recording sessions in the FSI Recording Studio to create digital recordings of foreign language materials and other FSI curriculum topics.
- Edit, compress, and organize audio files.
- Consult with Government staff to provide recommendations for recording projects and media duplication.
- Provide basic technical and educational technology support in contingency situations, and refer appropriate technical issues to the FSI Multimedia Labs Team for resolution.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in professional audio production using current audio recording methods and technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-service orientation, particularly with clients from a wide variety of cultures.
- Significant, proven experience as a member of a team.
- Proficiency with Yamaha 01v Digital Recording Console and Sony Sound Forge and/or Cool Edit Pro software.
- Proven experience working on projects associated with foreign language training application development.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.