Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Project Coordinator to collaborate with clients and internal teams to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and according to quality standards. The Project Coordinator will collaborate with clients and internal teams to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and according to quality standards. This professional may be assigned to work with high-level officials to ensure that critical (or time-sensitive) training is delivered in an efficient and effective manner.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Interact with stakeholders to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Prepare comprehensive action plans for projects, including tasks, resources, and timeframes.
- Coordinate project schedules, tasks, resources, equipment, and information.
- Monitor project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Orchestrate collaboration and task execution among cross-functional team members (instructional designers, graphic artists, developers, and editors).
- Assess project risks and provides mitigation strategies.
- Act as the point of contact and communicates project status to all stakeholders.
- Chair project meetings and distribute minutes as appropriate.
- Produce and monitor risk management plans, as necessary.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Ensure project quality standards are met.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or operational issues.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated work experience as a Project Manager, Project Coordinator, or similar role.
- Demonstrated experience managing digital learning projects from conception to delivery.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with project management tools (including, but not limited to Microsoft Project, Microsoft Planner, and Trello).
- Demonstrated experience estimating the level of effort for technology-based learning projects.
- Demonstrated experience tracking project metrics, including but not limited to burn-down rates, earned value, and estimates to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to concurrently manage multiple projects under tight time requirements.
- Project management certification (including, but not limited to PMP, ScrumMaster, or PMI-ACP.)
- Knowledge of SCORM and learning management systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.