Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Program Quality Manager to maintain responsibility for the quality and delivery of digital learning program outputs, which will include managing and overseeing the work of Project Coordinators.
The Program Quality Manager will also be responsible for the quality and delivery of digital learning program outputs, which necessitates a wealth of knowledge and experience in how eLearning, mobile, and other digital learning products are developed. The professional in this role will be required to have a wealth of technical knowledge and experience in how eLearning, mobile, and other digital learning products are developed, and in leveraging technology to meet business objectives.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee a team of Project Coordinators, monitors work of Project Coordinators, and escalates concerns as appropriate.
- Provide support to Project Coordinators to facilitate tight timelines in a results-oriented environment and advises improvements to design using coaching and mentoring techniques.
- Recommend personnel for projects based on skills and abilities.
- Act as liaison between section and other technical staff, if necessary.
- Represent the section in planning meetings with government staff.
- Provide an expert-level understanding of training design, delivery, & evaluation to support the director’s vision, provide innovative project management approaches, and deliver cutting-edge digital learning solutions.
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery, ensuring timely delivery of high quality project deliverables through effective team communications and focus on quality.
- Review and maintain responsibility for the overall development and integration of requirements.
- Validate that proper deliverable and phase stage containment is occurring where required, e.g., signoffs are scheduled and completed, dependent deliverables are completed, phase plans are completed and agreed to by project leads before the phase starts.
- Drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering.
- Determine needed deliverables, high level approach, project profile, responsible teams, overall project schedule/timeline, critical path.
- Manage and monitor execution of deliverables and status in an effective manner.
- Assign work and provide instructions, advice and technical/business leadership and guidance to project staff; reviews work in progress in a timely manner and assess completed work for accuracy, required results and quality.
- Understand the fundamental solution being developed/deployed, including its business value, blueprint, how it fits with the overall architecture or business operations, risks, etc.
- Ensure resolution of cross segment/team project issues, risks, and/or conflicts and escalated appropriately to management.
- Assure that agile/lean approaches are applied across the program.
- Eliminate critical path road blocks to help ensure successful delivery of the solution.
- Take steps to proactively mitigate project risk as defined/required in project plan.
- Ensures the director’s expectations are understood and managed.
- Manage and reports on execution of deliverables proactively.
- Manages relationships and coordinates work between different teams.
- Escalate issues to management which cannot be resolved at the program/project level.
- Monitor personnel for fit and ability to perform the assigned role.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrated experience in digital learning project or program management.
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex program oversight.
- Demonstrated expert understanding of the digital learning business.
- Demonstrated creativity and flexibility in when creating estimates, scope, and requirements, as well as throughout the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated understanding of cutting-edge analytics to provide program analysis and accountability to management.
- Project management certification (including, but not limited to PMP, ScrumMaster, or PMI-ACP.)
- Knowledge of SCORM and learning management systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.