Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Business Analyst who will serve as a vital link between business objectives and educational technology. The professional in this role will support the team in several areas, which include but are not limited to: documenting and communicating results of completed work, providing data analysis, responding to data calls, evaluating current practices, researching current industry trends, and gathering requirements for future work. At the direction of the government staff, the business analyst analyzes the current state to help chart a path to the desired future state.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Evaluate business processes and develops/implements improvement strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest project process methodologies, educational solutions, and IT advancements to modernize processes and products.
- Apply web analytics to analyze student interactions in online learning activities.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or operational issues.
- Conduct benchmarking studies and studies of industry trends.
- Gather data from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, and distills information to appropriate level.
- Gather and analyzes requirements.
- Work with technical staff and stakeholders to align solutions to business requirements.
- Document program activities and projects, maintains records of that information, and communicates those results in various forms (reports, data sheets, etc.) to support management needs.
- Communicate findings and insights to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather and reports critical information from meetings with various stakeholders.
- Analyze resource usage and recommends allocations/adjustments to maintain cost efficiency.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements and coordinates with government leadership.
- Manage projects, develops project plans, and monitors performance to ensure timely and cost-effective completion.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or technology-based learning related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related position.
- Demonstrated experience with industry-standard data analysis software.
- Demonstrated experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Demonstrated experience developing and leading teams.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering requirements, writing requirements, and documenting user stories.
- Demonstrated experience writing project proposals, cost-benefit analyses, and business cases.
- Demonstrated experience estimating the level of effort for technology-based learning projects.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects.
- Demonstrated experience tracking, analyzing, and reporting project & program costs, including but not limited to burn-down rates and estimates to completion.
- Consulting experience.
- MBA or Master’s degree in a field related to technology-based learning.
- Demonstrated experience with Learning Analytics--the educational application of web analytics to gather and analyze details of individual student interactions in online learning activities.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with the full development life cycle of technology-based learning products.
- Demonstrated experience in providing cost-benefit analyses for technology-based learning projects.
- Knowledge of development tools, methodologies, and best practices for technology-based learning.
- Knowledge of SCORM and learning management systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.