Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Lead Business Analyst to provide vital monitoring and analysis of the eLearning program, ensuring quality and offering timely recommendations for improvements to products and processes. The professional in this role will also monitor resource assignments and allocation across the program. In addition, the Lead Business Analyst will serve as a vital link between business objectives and educational technology by supporting the team in several areas, which include but are not limited to: documenting and communicating results of completed work, providing data analysis, responding to data calls, evaluating current practices, researching current industry trends, and gathering requirements for future work.
At the direction of the government staff, the Lead Business Analyst will analyze the current state to help chart a path to the desired future state. In addition to the above, the professional will monitor the Business Analyst section for workload, recommend Business Analysts for projects based on skills and abilities, identify common issues among different projects, and propose new strategies as appropriate. The Lead Business Analyst will provide a vital monitoring and analysis of the eLearning program.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Monitor eLearning programs and related analytics.
- Monitor product quality across the program and escalates concerns to ensure high-quality outcomes.
- Provide timely recommendations to government staff on course improvements and process improvements.
- Monitor resource assignments, utilization, and performance.
- Evaluate business processes and develops/implements improvement strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest project process methodologies, educational solutions, and IT advancements to modernize processes and products.
- Apply web analytics to analyze student interactions in online learning activities.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or operational issues.
- Conduct benchmarking studies and studies of industry trends.
- Gather data from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, and distills information to appropriate level.
- Gather and analyzes requirements.
- Work with technical staff and stakeholders to align solutions to business requirements.
- Document program activities and projects, maintains records of that information, and communicates those results in various forms (reports, data sheets, etc.) to support management needs.
- Communicate findings and insights to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather and reports critical information from meetings with various stakeholders.
- Analyze resource usage and recommends allocations/adjustments to maintain cost efficiency.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements and coordinates with government leadership.
- Manage projects, develops project plans, and monitors performance to ensure timely and cost-effective completion.
- Oversee a team of business analysts, monitoring work products and escalating concerns as appropriate.
- Recommend personnel for projects based on skills and abilities.
- Provide support to business analysts to facilitate tight timelines in a results-oriented environment and advises improvements to design using coaching and mentoring techniques.
- Act as liaison between business analyst section and other technical staff, if necessary.
- Represent the section in planning meetings with government staff.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or technology-based learning related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a business analysis or a related position.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a role related to eLearning design and production.
- Demonstrated experience with industry-standard data analysis software.
- Demonstrated experience with Learning Analytics--the educational application of web analytics to gather and analyze details of individual student interactions in online learning activities.
- Demonstrated experience with the full development life cycle of technology-based learning products.
- Knowledge of development tools, methodologies, and best practices for technology-based learning.
- Knowledge of SCORM and learning management systems.
- Demonstrated experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Demonstrated experience developing and leading teams.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering requirements, writing requirements, and documenting user stories.
- Demonstrated experience writing project proposals, cost-benefit analyses, and business cases.
- Demonstrated experience estimating the level of effort for technology-based learning projects.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects.
- Demonstrated experience tracking, analyzing, and reporting project & program costs, including but not limited to burn-down rates and estimates to completion.
- Consulting experience.
- MBA or Master’s degree in a field related to technology-based learning.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in providing cost-benefit analyses for technology-based learning projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.