Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a UI Designer to collaborate with instructional designers, developers, and content editors to design responsive user interfaces for both desktop and mobile applications. The professional in this role will create a cohesive visual design and collaborates with team members to ensure an optimal user experience by incorporating principles of graphic design and a user-centered mindset. The UI Designer will create responsive user interfaces for both desktop and mobile applications.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Develop user interfaces for a variety of products—including responsive web pages and games.
- Work with a cross-functional team in a fast-paced, agile development environment to deliver aesthetic and usable interactive experiences that keep the user’s focus on the content rather than the interface itself.
- Prepare interface sketches and style guides.
- Contribute graphics for mock-ups, prototypes, and finished products.
- Monitor current industry practices to stay abreast of user interface trends and advances.
- Meet with stakeholders to gather requirements and user stories.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, User Interface Design or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a graphic artist, or UI Designer.
- Demonstrated proficiency in digital tools used to implement UI/UX designs (including, but not limited to Adobe CC).
- Demonstrated experience designing responsive websites.
- Demonstrated history of collaborating effectively with cross-functional development teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of web development technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in designing mobile apps for iOS or Android.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with game and simulation interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience with eLearning courseware and learning management systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.