Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Content Management Specialist who will ensure the overall quality of products and materials. The professional in this role will also ensure that products meet usability standards, function properly on delivery platforms, and comply with government policies that include, but are not limited to handling of personally identifiable information (PII). The professional in this role will also manage records of developed courses and course changes.
The Content Management Specialist professional is required to possess 2 years of specialized experience in order to provide testing and analysis of more complex or cutting-edge products that are often not encountered in typical entry-level assignments for e-learning. He or she should be familiar with a wide variety of multimedia products and testing applications, as well as learning management systems.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provide editing & proofreading of the division’s materials/products.
- Test products for functionality.
- Work with design team (instructional designer, web content editor, graphic designer, and web developer) to address usability and functionality issues early in the design process.
- Ensure proper recordation and archiving of completed products/versions of products.
- Respond to data calls on product versions, product content, and other details as necessary.
- Convert digital products into other formats, such as print documents or word processing files, to aid in review of content.
- Assist helpdesk with testing/verification of user tickets, and coordinates changes/updates with technical staff.
- Conduct testing of legacy courses to ensure functionality with new systems and technologies, coordinates needed changes with technical staff.
- Maintain a record of product versions and manages change requests to products.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Demonstrated experience with online delivery platforms including, but not limited to, responsive websites and mobile applications.
- Demonstrated copyediting skills, proofreading skills, and ability to apply AP or other industry-standard style guides.
- Ability to multitask under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in LMS course administration and user support.
- Familiarity with US Government web development policies and standards.
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles.
- Experienced with appropriate hardware and software used in the creation of digital media.
- Experience with change and version control systems.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.