Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Senior Content Management Specialist who will be critical to ensuring the overall quality of produced materials, as well as managing records of completed courses and course changes. The professional in this role also ensures that products meet usability standards, function properly on delivery platforms, and comply with government policies that include, but are not limited to handling of personally identifiable information (PII). This key senior professional will oversee workflow among Content Management Specialists. In that role, he or she will recommend personnel for projects based on skills and abilities, monitor the section for common issues among different projects, and propose new methods and technologies as appropriate to optimize workflow.
The Senior Content Management Specialist requires 5 years of specialized experience as he or she will be providing leadership, coordination, and quality control of the content management team, as well as playing an important coordination and liaison role with ISD leadership and outside entities.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee Content Management Specialists, who interact with other training professionals to produce online learning materials.
- Recommend personnel for projects based on skills and abilities.
- Monitor work products of Content Management Specialists and escalates concerns as appropriate.
- Provide support to Content Management Specialists to facilitate tight timelines in a results-oriented environment.
- Represent the section in planning meetings with government staff.
- Act as liaison between section and other technical staff, if necessary.
- Provide editing & proofreading of the division’s materials/products.
- Test products for functionality.
- Ensure proper recordation and archiving of completed products, as well as versions of products.
- Respond to data calls on product versions, product content, and other product details, as necessary.
- Convert digital products into other formats, such as print documents or word processing files, to aid in review of content.
- Direct help desk tickets to appropriate staff for troubleshooting, assists helpdesk with testing/verification of user tickets, and coordinates changes/updates with technical staff.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years related experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing staff and monitoring performance against business goals.
- Demonstrated experience writing and editing for online formats and platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current best practices in preparing content for online formats.
- Demonstrated experience with online training products, including but not limited to responsive web pages, mobile apps, podcasts, and short video screenplays.
- Demonstrated experience working with subject matter experts to validate content.
- Demonstrated ability to apply AP or other industry-standard style guides.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining positive relationships with colleagues.
- Demonstrated experience working with production teams and managing product workflow.
- Demonstrated experience with change and version control systems.
- Master’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or a related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in, producing content relevant to the State Department.
- Experience in LMS course administration and user support.
- Familiarity with US Government web development policies and standards.
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles.
- Experienced with appropriate hardware and software used in the creation of digital media.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.