Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Technical Quality Specialist who will ensure products comply with section 508/accessibility standards and meet usability standards. The Technical Quality Specialist will ensure products comply with section 508/accessibility standards and meet usability standards.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure products comply with federal accessibility/section 508 regulations.
- Work with design team (instructional designer, web content editor, graphic designer, and web developer) to address accessibility, usability, and functionality issues early in the design process.
- Assist helpdesk with testing/verification of user tickets, and coordinates changes/updates with technical staff.
- Conduct testing of legacy courses to ensure accessibility standards are met with new systems and technologies, coordinates needed changes with technical staff.
- Minimum 2 years related experience.
- Demonstrated expertise with section 508/accessibility requirements pertaining to distance learning.
- Demonstrated experience with JAWS and industry-standard accessibility/section 508 testing tools.
- Demonstrated experience with online delivery platforms including, but not limited to, responsive websites and mobile applications.
- Ability to multitask under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- DHS Trusted Tester certification.
- Familiarity with US Government web development policies and standards.
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles.
- Experienced with appropriate hardware and software used in the creation of digital media.
- Experience with change and version control systems.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.