Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks an ACA Inquiry Response Analyst to provide technical assistance and support to In-Person Enrollment Assisters in the Federally Funded Marketplace to help consumers obtain health coverage under the Affordable Care Act. This position assists with responding to consumer email inquiries, questions and comments about their health coverage applications.
The professional in this role will assist with the development of responses for the inquiry response Knowledge Base and conduct research and analysis on activities related to inquiry support, i.e., inquiry type, response times, issues, complaints, etc. In addition, the candidate will provide technical document guidance, develop training materials and facilitate presentations for internal and external team members.
Location is Columbia, Maryland with remote / work from home.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Construct responses using language from policy and regulation documents.
- Evaluate responses and generate a thorough response efficiently.
- Examine and modify existing documents for 508 standards.
- Use best practices when developing team and client facing documents.
- Analyze training needs and clearly define work products needed for all applicable team roles.
- Facilitate presentations to team members by following approved agendas, addressing questions and providing follow-up support to team members as needed.
- Utilize correct English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Proofread documents for style guide and client standards.
- Communicate complex policy information clearly and in a well-organized manner.
- Articulate thoughts effectively.
- Review work to ensure accuracy, ease of understanding and appropriate customization based on audience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare, or Education.
- Healthcare experience, such as CMS or ACA.
- Strong customer service experience.
- 5+ years of help desk or customer service experience accepted in lieu of education.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team collaboration skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new software.
- Experience with 508 compliance.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.