Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Web Content Editor who will be responsible for contributing written content for use in technology-based training. The professional in this role will interact with a team of professionals to shape the nature, character, and voice of finished products. The Web Content Editor is responsible for contributing written content for use in technology-based training. The professional in this role will interact with high-level bureau and school/center clients to shape the nature, character, and voice used in finished products.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Work with a team of contributors (subject matter experts, instructional designers, web developers, graphic artists) under tight deadlines to produce content in an agile, results-driven manner.
- Write and edit content on a wide range of subjects, ranging from technical procedures to soft-skills training.
- Shape content to be engaging, concise, and accurate.
- Contribute knowledge of industry best practices in producing and presenting online content.
- Provide new, creative, well-thought-out ideas for content and content development.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of subjects important to Foreign Service Officers and applies knowledge to produce appropriate, effective, and meaningful content.
- Perform editorial duties to produce high-quality training products.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Demonstrated experience writing for online formats and platforms.
- Demonstrated experience with developmental editing and copyediting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current best practices in preparing content for online formats.
- Demonstrated ability to apply AP or other industry-standard style guides.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining positive relationships with colleagues.
- Demonstrated experience working with subject matter experts to validate content while producing focused, engaging content.
- Demonstrated experience working with production teams and managing product workflow.
- Demonstrated experience with online training products, including but not limited to responsive web pages, mobile apps, podcasts, and short video screenplays.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in, producing content relevant to the State Department.
- Experience with section 508/web accessibility standards.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.