Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks an Instructional Designer to collaborate with stakeholders to identify performance gaps and design appropriate learning solutions in a variety of formats. The professional in this role will be a key role in creating high-quality learning products to meet the needs of the Foreign Service Institute. As an instructional designer for FSI/EX/ISD, a minimum of 3 years ID experience are critical to demonstrate proven ability to identify performance gaps and design appropriate solutions to fill those gaps. The Instructional Designer in ISD will be working on priority courses and dealing with high level bureau and school/center clients, as well as designing a variety of complex, media-rich, and highly interactive courses and products beyond standard eLearning courses.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Design a variety of learning solutions, including but not limited to e-learning, mobile apps, microlearning, blended learning, and instructional games.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to clarify performance gaps, write clear objectives, formulate instructional approach, design learning solutions, and produce evaluation instruments.
- Work with development staff to produce solutions.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of subjects important to Foreign Service Officers and applies knowledge to produce appropriate, effective, and meaningful learning solutions.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of instructional design experience.
- Demonstrated experience with at least two types of digital learning solutions (including, but not limited to: e-learning courses, mobile learning, simulations, microlearning, ePublishing, blended learning/flipped classroom, and games.)
- Demonstrated ability to develop training objectives, design learning solutions, and produce evaluations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively write, review, and edit content.
- Demonstrated ability to apply learning theories and models to different learning contexts.
- Demonstrated experience working with project teams (e.g.: Graphic Artists, Developers, and Editors) to produce professional e-learning.
- Demonstrated knowledge of responsive web design, interface usability guidelines, Section 508 accessibility, SCORM, learning management systems, and integration of media into web-based training applications.
- Positive and proactive customer service skills.
- Familiarity with US government web/mobile development policies and standards.
- Knowledge of language learning principles.
- Experience with video/animation.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.