Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Senior Cloud Engineer who will support all technological duties associated with cloud computing, including design, planning, management, maintenance and support. The professional in this role will serve as the senior representative to coordinate the automation of large-scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems. The professional in this role will function as the primary POC for designing and enforcing disaster recovery plans and business continuity contingencies. The professional in this role will be instrumental in designing, updating and maintaining mission critical systems. The professional in this role will provide guidance and support to all technical positions including system architects, developers and database administrators.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Develop automation methodologies for infrastructure build and system management activities across platforms and storage systems
- Possess strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, including both hardware and host-based routing, VLAN's, firewalls, subnetting, and load balancing.
- Demonstrated of troubleshooting tools for debugging/tuning Restful APIs.
- Possess good understanding of modern micro-services architectures
- Demonstrate experience deploying and maintaining operational stacks on AWS.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related IT discipline.
- An additional ten (10) years of related professional experience accepted in lieu of education.
- Strong experience as a Systems Administrator working with multiple AWS or similar PAS/SAAS solutions with different security concerns. Experience of DevOps with AWS CLI & Lambda • •
- Knowledge and production experience in designing, deploying and administering complex Amazon AWS cloud applications (API Gateway, Lambda, ECS, ALB, WAF, EC2, RDS, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, API Gateway, SQS, IAM, VPC, Cloud formation)
- Ability architect secure and robust solutions with regional disaster recovery in mind
- Experience with design self-healing solutions to help ensure the stability and security of our services
- Production level experience using and debugging services.
- Demonstrated experience debugging REST API's and other HTTP services
- Demonstrated experience automating deployment processes
- Demonstrated experience with combination of logs, system metrics, and application performance metrics to help debug interesting challenges.
- Demonstrated experience working with configuration management tools
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.