Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a The Mobile SWE Solution Architect – Android who will play a key role in creating Android mobile applications development at FSI. The professional in this role will be a key player in mobile functional design, UI/UX design, Android development, and the automated testing of mobile and web-based products. The Mobile Software Engineer (SWE) – Web will develop multimodal eLearning products.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Design, develop, and maintain data-driven, modular, scalable, and reusable Android applications in multiple foreign languages using Java and Android Studio for distribution on the Google Play Store, the FSI Enterprise App Store, and Government Furnished Equipment.
- Integrate back-end Android APIs and third-party Android libraries as needed.
- Collaborate in an agile environment with stakeholders and the mobile team to develop technical ideas and guide their development into a final product.
- Apply knowledge of Android frameworks to provide insight into the limitations and consequences of specific iOS design and development decisions.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- An additional ten (10) years of related professional experience accepted in lieu of education.
- Minimum 5 years related experience.
- Proven ability to develop and apply technologies, engineering principles, theories, and concepts to mobile solutions.
- Experience planning, designing, and engineering advanced Android applications, including development, integration, implementation,
- and testing.
- Experience with Java, Android Studio, Objective-C, HTML, JS, CSS, and Python.
- Experience developing automated tests and scripts and conducting automated testing of Android applications.
- Experience tracking and updating changes using code version control software/services, such as Git.
- Experience identifying and correcting functional, performance, and UI issues.
- Experience maintaining a consistent standard of code quality and organization.
- Experience supporting Android and web development using Java, Android Studio, and other tools as needed.
- Experience collaborating with the cross-functional Mobile Team to define, design, develop, and deploy new products and features that meet customer, project, and regulatory (508) requirements; working independently as needed.
- Experience with Xcode and NodeJS.
- Experience working with foreign languages.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.