Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Mobile SWE Solution Architect to play a key role in leading mobile applications development at FSI. The professional in this role will be a key player in mobile functional design, UI/UX design, iOS & Android development, and the automated testing of mobile and web-based products. . The professional in this role will also monitor the workload of the mobile team, recommend personnel for projects based on skills and abilities, identify common issues among different projects, and propose new methods and technologies as appropriate to optimize workflow.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Work with stakeholders to define and scope projects based on user stories and other requirements.
- Lead engineering and development of mobile products (both iOS and Android), as well as web-based products.
- Work in tight integration with an Agile team to produce mobile and web-based products.
- Assure functional and accessibility testing is completed and automates where possible.
- Deploy products to Apple App Store, Google Play Store, FSI Enterprise App Store, and Government Furnished Equipment.
- Oversee an integrated team that produce mobile solutions.
- Monitor work products of mobile team and escalates concerns as appropriate.
- Provide support to team to facilitate tight timelines in a results-oriented environment.
- Act as liaison between team and other technical staff, if necessary.
- Represent the team in planning meetings with government staff.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- An additional ten (10) years of related professional experience accepted in lieu of education.
- Minimum eight (8) years of Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, and development experience related to mobile applications. Demonstrated experience defining and scoping mobile projects.
- Demonstrated experience translating business requirements into technical requirements and using them to guide the development of a final product.
- Experience designing development processes and strategies to meet stakeholder requirements and minimize costs, schedule delays, and risks.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional Agile teams to define, design, develop, and deploy mobile and web products.
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing, and maintaining data-driven, modular, scalable, and reusable solutions for mobile software applications on both iOS and Android devices, as well as for responsive web-based products.
- Experience providing operational guidance to Agile teams for current and proposed projects; communicating between engineers, testers, designers, management, and the customer.
- Experience integrating new or existing technologies and best practices into engineering and business processes.
- Experience designing, developing, and running automation scripts to streamline the software development process and to test content and mobile applications.
- Experience with accessibility (section 508) requirements.
- Experience automating server deployment and creation and testing of web content, mobile content, and mobile applications.
- Experience employing Usability Engineering and Human Computer Interaction methods in the design and testing of User Interfaces.
- Experience with Xcode and Android Studio.
- Master’s degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing, and maintaining mobile software applications for foreign languages.
- Demonstrated experience distributing mobile software applications on Government Furnished Equipment.
- Experience developing and deploying on AWS, Microsoft Azure, and other third-party cloud computing services.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.