Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a SharePoint Developer who applies current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint server portals. The professional in this position will design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing portals.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze business requirements in order to complete the necessary research, planning, development, testing, builds, and integration or enhancements to new or previously owned products (COTS).
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Create diagrams representing current application designs, data architecture and flows.
- Produce quality code with a goal of zero defects and 100% code coverage.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code on time and with high quality.
- Document current environment and provide recommendations.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related IT discipline.
- An additional ten (10) years of related professional experience accepted in lieu of education.
- A minimum of 8 (eight) years of professional experience as SharePoint developer is required.
- A minimum of 10 (ten) years related in the IT software industry.
- Experience developing software based on 'Use Cases' documentation, design specifications, defect reports and new system requirements.
- Expert knowledge on monitoring and improving system performance including tuning, application profiling, code scanning tools and able to facilitate code reviews
- In-depth experience with Microsoft SharePoint installation and optimization. Demonstrated ability to optimize the current environment’s security and integration with other enterprise services.
- Experience in configuring and enabling features to allow for external access.
- Five years of experience with latest SQL Server technologies. T-SQL experience including writing and troubleshooting stored procedures.
- Experience with SQL Server Batch Processes
- Expert knowledge of Relational Databases and creating stored procedures.
- Ability to produce ERD with normalized data structures.
- Ability to develop, troubleshoot, and deploy database T-SQL scripts
- Ability to write well designed, testable, efficient code on time and with high quality.
- Ability to troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
- Ability to Reverse engineer software.
- Experience in current SharePoint principles and practices of SharePoint architecture data management and data modeling in small and large system designs.
- Experience in providing SharePoint expertise in modeling and organizing information to facilitate support of projects or information architectures.
- Experience on SharePoint data process modeling.
- Experience with transition planning from legacy to modern systems by concentrating on information flows, data exchange, and data translation standardization services.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). This will include having designed and/or implemented within SDLC infrastructures.
- Experience with the software integration processes.
- Expert ability to integrate SharePoint with other enterprise products Configure and optimize security.
- Expert ability to set up Excel services on SharePoint.
- Expert ability to connect to SQL Server and SharePoint.
- Expert ability to optimize SharePoint Architecture for external users.
- Microsoft SharePoint Architecture knowledge.
- SQL Server knowledge.
- Excel services knowledge.
- Microsoft CRM knowledge.
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.