Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a SharePoint Specialist who applies current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint server portals. The professional in this position will design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing portals. The professional in this role will be instrumental in providing guidance and support to other developers and QA.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Document, track, and monitor web applications problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Analyze business requirements in order to complete the necessary research, planning, development, testing, builds, and integration or enhancements to new or previously owned products (COTS).
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Create diagrams representing current application designs, data architecture and flows.
- Create, manage and maintain SharePoint Collections and Sites. Proficient with SharePoint Designer.
- Create and Manage web parts, master pages, site collections, workspaces, document libraries, content types, taxonomy and lists and workflows.
- Demonstrated ability to optimize the current environment’s security and integration with other enterprise services.
- Quality assurance review and evaluation of SharePoint pages.
- Maintain users’ accounts, group memberships, and access rights
- Provide user guidance, training, best practices and support to SharePoint related tasks. Create SharePoint related SOPs.
- Respond to and diagnose web application problems through discussion with users.
- Provide web application support to customers. Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with Support Level II when issues or upcoming system updates arise.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related IT discipline.
- An additional ten (10) years of related professional experience accepted in lieu of education.
- A minimum of 5 (five) years of professional experience as SharePoint specialist is required.
- A minimum of 8 (eight) years related in the IT software industry.
- Experience developing software based on 'Use Cases' documentation, design specifications, defect reports and new system requirements.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft SharePoint installation and optimization.
- Experience with developing, troubleshooting, and deploying web applications utilizing Front-end UI libraries. ie. CSS with SASS, JQuery.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.