Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Technical writer to prepare instruction manuals, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily. The professional in this role will also develop, gather, and disseminate technical information among users and designers. The professional in this role will be instrumental in providing customer and documentation support.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Ensures documents follow the style laid out in the organization's style guide.
- Write, review, update and edit a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses.
- Review content of technical documentation for quality.
- Produce technical and scientific illustrations for presentations and/or publication, as appropriate to the requirements.
- Coordinate the display of graphics and the production of the document.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related IT discipline.
- An additional ten (10) years of related professional experience accepted in lieu of education.
- A minimum of 5 (five) years working in the IT software industry.
- Ability to create Visio diagrams. Able to understand and create application logic and business data diagrams.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.