Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Web Designer who understands both graphic design and computer programming and creates the look, layout, and features of a website. The professional in this role will be instrumental in providing design support to our applications at the project level.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Design and build web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Design and develop user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
- Contribute to the design group's efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization's online offerings.
- Design the website to support the organization's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Possess trong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be capable of capturing design requirements from meetings with project stakeholders.
- Design options to stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related IT discipline.
- An additional ten (10) years of related professional experience accepted in lieu of education.
- A minimum of 5 (five) years of professional experience in application and web application design.
- A minimum of 7 (seven) years related in the user interface graphical design field.
- The contractor must have an advanced understanding of online usability.
- Familiar with website accessibility and Section 508.
- Familiarity with Distance Learning Management systems and distance learning concepts.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.