Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Senior Webmaster to provide webmaster services, performance monitoring, web server configuration, backups and disaster recovery, disk-space management, trend analytics and software evaluation at a department level. The professional in this role will be responsible for access control as well as the web applications structure. The professional in this role needs to set an example for and be prepared to mentor other webmasters. The professional in this role will be instrumental in designing, updating and maintaining mission critical systems. The professional in this role will provide guidance and support to all technical positions including system architects, developers and database administrators.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Research, design, provide recommendations and implement best practices, configuration settings and contingency planning for web applications. Provide technical guidance while directing and monitoring information systems.
- Perform a variety of systems engineering tasks and activities that are broad in nature and are concerned with major systems design, integration, and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software, and support facilities and/or equipment.
- Provide quality assurance review and the evaluation of new and existing software products.
- Monitor and respond hardware, software, and network latency problems.
- Utilize software and hardware tools and identifies and diagnoses complex problems and factors affecting network performance.
- Troubleshoot network systems when necessary and makes improvements to the network
- Provide reports including records concerning network operations and maintenance. Troubleshoots network performance issues.
- Analyze network traffic and provide capacity planning solutions.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related IT discipline.
- An additional ten (10) years of related professional experience accepted in lieu of education.
- A minimum of 10 (ten) years of professional experience as a webmaster.
- A minimum of 12 (twelve) years related in the software industry.
- Ability to administer, configure, and optimize IIS Server on Windows Server clusters while maintaining high availability and load balancing.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.