Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks an Educational Technology Specialist to create training materials and provide users with hands-on and virtual training as needed. The professional in this role will also provide users with manual(s) and comprehensive training in the operation of the Government’s systems to include new functionality, roles/responsibilities. The professional in this role will be instrumental in providing training support.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Assess, design, and conceptualize training scenarios, approach, objective, plans, tools, aids, curriculums, and other state of the art technologies related to training and behavioral studies.
- Identify the best approach training requirements to include, but not limited to hardware, software, simulations, course assessment and refreshment, assessment centers, oral examinations, interviews, computer assisted and adaptive testing, behavior-based assessment and performance, and team and unit assessment and measurement.
- Develop and revise training courses. Prepare training catalogs and course materials.
- Train personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars.
- Maintain responsibility for continuous process improvement (CPI) and quality assurance (including, but not limited to, tracking performance, cost outcomes, CPI awareness training)
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related IT discipline.
- An additional ten (10) years of related professional experience accepted in lieu of education.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in training development.
- A minimum of eight (8) years related in the software development field.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.