Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Quality Assurance Specialists to oversee the implementation and ensure efficiency systems. The professional in this role will plan, perform and oversee inspection and testing of products to ensure the quality deliverables. The professional in this role will be instrumental in providing guidance and support to other developers and QA.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Create, update and maintain software quality assurance's test plans, suites and scripts for the implementation of procedures to complete quality assurance testing. Exclusively responsible for finding the bugs in the software
- Develop and implements procedures and test plans for assuring quality in a system development environment which supports databases and applications.
- Develop, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products. Write, implement, and report status for system test cases for testing. Analyzes test cases and provide regular progress reports.
- Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Complete test cases to complete input validation as well as data verification
- Complete an assessment of how software development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommends methods to optimize the organization's process.
- Ability to review, recommend improvements, on processes, procedures, and workflows
- Report to the Project Manager, regularly, with regard to the quality and condition of the testing
- Research software products for feasibility and feature-set
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related IT discipline.
- An additional ten (10) years of related professional experience accepted in lieu of education.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in quality assurance is required.
- A minimum of eight (8) years related in the IT security field.
- Ability to design, implement, and conduct test and evaluation procedures to ensure system and business requirements are met.
- Expert QA knowledge in order to evaluate, recommend, and implement automated test tools and strategies.
- Ability to conduct QA audits, reviews and analyzes data and documentation.
- Expert knowledge with experience with Microsoft Test Manager (MTM).
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.