Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Help Desk Specialist will provide customer support to customers in a timely manner. The professional in this role will be instrumental in providing customer support and routing level 2 support to the appropriate POC.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Respond to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
- Ensure a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues related to applications and web applications.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Provide second-tier support to end users for applications, web applications.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Simulate or recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommend systems modifications to reduce user problems.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related IT discipline.
- An additional five (5) years of related professional experience accepted in lieu of education.
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant/relatable professional experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in customer support.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.