Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Senior Business Analyst to gather, review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. The professional in this role will document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies. The professional in this role will need to set an example for and be prepared to mentor other business analysts. The professional in this role will be instrumental in gathering requirements and building customer relationships. The professional in this role will provide guidance and support to all technical positions including system architects, developers and database administrators.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Document requirements, define scope, objectives, and business justifications, formulates executive summaries, project charters, write requirements and specifications of software applications.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task capability, handling multiple projects and serve as advisor for lower level IT Business staff to build the user requirement traceability matrix.
- Obtain requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Serve as primary contact and technical advisor to clients and provide collaborative leadership ability.
- Follow established standards as well as software development lifecycle and project management lifecycle.
- Participate, represent, guide and provide critical analysis expertise to the group and may lead group discussions and collaborative effort to define and develop user-requirements
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related IT discipline.
- An additional ten (10) years of related professional experience accepted in lieu of education.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience as a business analyst.
- A minimum of ten (10) years related in the software development field.
- Extensive technical knowledge of Information Technology field and computer systems.
- Able act as lead on the complex projects and work in a complex diversified application development environment.
- Able to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities, and appropriately prioritize.
- Possess critical thinking in order to weigh alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with the business strategy.
- Expert knowledge as a Scrum Master to facilitate daily activity meetings, planning meetings and retrospective meetings among other ceremonies.
- Ability to evaluate cloud applications, platforms, infrastructures and standards in order to align with current and future business strategies. Evaluate and recommend COTS, Cloud or GOTS, application software packages.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.