Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Report Developer who is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of enterprise reports. The professional in this role will be instrumental in providing guidance and support to other developers and QA.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new reports based on client requirements.
- Design and develops new reports or major enhancements to existing reports.
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consult with project teams and end users to identify reporting requirements.
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolve problems with reports and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients to train them to use reports and highlight report features.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related IT discipline.
- An additional ten (10) years of related professional experience accepted in lieu of education.
- A minimum of 5 (five) years of professional experience in software development field, specifically with Crystal Reports and SQL Server database.
- Experience designing, developing, enhancing, debugging and implementing reports using Crystal Reports (versions 7, 10 and 11) and Business Objects.
- Experience troubleshooting production problems related to reports.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.