Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a PowerBuilder Developer to translate system specifications, requirements, logical and business diagrams, and detailed design documentation into system components and code.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Be aware of application development best practices and strive to apply them.
- Provide guidance and support to other developers and QA.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Information Sciences or related IT discipline.
- Four (4) years of IT experience accepted in lieu of education.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in software development, at least four (4) of which must include PowerBuilder development.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software using PowerBuilder (v12.5 – current).
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C# and VB.Net, ASP.Net. Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Ensures compliance with Department of State’s IT security standards.
- Researches, tests, builds, and integrates enhancements or new products based on client requirements.
- Coordinates conversion and/or integration projects.
- Designs and develops new major software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Prepares and provides software-related documentation.
- Provides status reports for ongoing work.
- Coordinates and addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users as needed to identify application requirements.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.