Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks an Enterprise System Architect to design and develops systems at the organizational level; sets goals for workflow processes, testing strategies, test cases and testing plans. The professional in this role will also design database and coding standards and developing methods to be used in these databases on a division level. The professional in this role will be instrumental in designing, updating and maintaining mission critical systems. The professional in this role will provide guidance and support to all technical positions including system architects, developers and database administrators.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Define, evaluate, review, plan, and implement enterprise wide solutions, engineering applications and data structures; efficient data access designs and formats.
- Adapt to changing business needs, provide accurate and consistent data, implementing organizational data sharing while maintaining affordable costs.
- Evaluate enterprise wide applications already in place. Create diagrams representing current application designs, data architecture and flows.
- Evaluate cloud applications, platforms, infrastructures and standards in order to align with current and future business strategies.
- Evaluate and recommend COTS, Cloud and GOTS, application software packages.
- Envision solutions to complex problems and be able to explain and demo them to technical and non-technical audiences
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Develop technical enterprise roadmaps for future implementations, integrations and redesigns. Prepare and provide software-related technical documentation.
- Implement maintain and update application source control, software build, versioning and deployment utilizing latest Team Foundation Server while utilizing best practices.
- Identify problems and recommend solutions using evidence-based, data driven analysis. Produce estimates and lead the execution of approved work streams and tasks.
- Document systems, SOPs and best practices for software developers, QA, DB Admins and other engineers.
- Collaborate, guide and mentor other programmers and team members to design and implement features.
- Enforce change management processes in each environment
- Act as team leader on project. Instruct, assign, direct, and check the work of other software developers on development team. Facilitate change control, problem management, and communication among programmers and analysts.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Secret government security clearance.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science Information Sciences, Cyber Security or a related IT discipline.
- BS or BA degree and an additional ten (10) years of professional experience accepted in lieu of education.
- The most recent 10 years’ experience must demonstrate work as Enterprise System Architect; designing and implementing enterprise information systems involving hardware, software, database storage, and network platforms including cloud.
- A minimum of 15 years working in the software development field, hands-on experience developing and implementing enterprise software solutions via Software Development Lifecycle Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to implement different authentication methods, such as Single Sign-On via Active Directory, two-factor authentication, ADFS, SAML and OAuth 2.0.
- Expert knowledge on monitoring and improving system performance including tuning, application profiling, code scanning tools and able to facilitate code reviews.
- Expert knowledge of Relational Databases and creating stored procedures. Able to produce ERD with normalized data structures. Ability to develop, troubleshoot, and deploy database T-SQL scripts.
- Expert with TFS and source control in a team environment. Create/Modify Build definitions on Team Foundation Server. Create Projects and Branching on Team Foundation Server.
- Ability to Reverse engineer software.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.