Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Senior .NET Developer to join our team in support of building and maintaining mission-critical applications for our Federal customer based in Arlington, Virginia.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provide hands-on development.
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle.
- Debug applications and configure existing systems.
- Demonstrate expertise in the .NET framework to help deploy high-quality applications.
- Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience is accepted in lieu of education.
- 10+ years of software development overall experience.
- 5+ years of C#.NET software development experience.
- Experience with at least one XAML-based .NET technology (WPF, Silverlight, Windows Runtime, UWP, or Xamarin), UWP or Xamarin strongly preferred.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- .NET Task-Based Asynchronous Pattern (TAP) (async/await) experience strongly preferred.
- Prism framework strongly preferred.
- Mobile application development experience strongly preferred.
- Web service (SOAP and REST) development experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with SQLite and PowerShell scripting experience.
- PowerShell scripting experience.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.