Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a highly experienced Enterprise Data Architect to help establish strategic data requirements, guide integration of data assets, and align data investments with business strategy. The professional in this role will analyze mission and system documents and then work with stakeholders to build consensus and shared understanding. The Enterprise Data Architect will identify opportunities for - data standardization, reduction of system complexities, and increasing users’ access and understanding of the domain information.
The professional in this role will be a strategic leader who develops an end to end data management strategy across the enterprise. The professional in this role will also coordinate the efforts of the various teams to capture existing state, define and implement a reconciliation plan, and create a governance program to ensure the quality and availability of data.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze client’s business process to create enterprise data models.
- Engage with Client SMEs at all levels in order to evolve, improve and validate the models.
- Identify the sources and consumers of data from both internal and external perspectives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement from an information view that align with Client priorities.
- Map how the information ecosystem supports the Client mission.
- Support planning for new or modified information technology related to data use and management.
- Build collaborative relationships across the Client domain and up into parent domains.
- Analyze legacy applications, understand business requirements and develop future state data architectures.
- Lead, Mentor, and Educate other team members on the system data and address questions as needed.
- Possess a willingness to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Create and maintain data standards, lineage and attribute mapping from data sources.
- Conduct data analysis to determine how system/business requirements may best be implemented.
- Create conceptual, logical and physical database models and document system metadata.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline.
- 10 to 12 years’ experience in IT architecture and/or solution delivery in diverse contexts with depth in information management architectures.
- Strong Data Design and analysis skills.
- Strong data modeling skills (normalized and multidimensional).
- Strong professional consulting skills.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
- Database design & management skills.
- Data integration and ETL experience using industry standard tools.
- Data warehousing, business intelligence, and data as a service experience.
- Expert level Data Architecture and Design skills.
- Up to date knowledge of the data warehouse market, vendors, tools and standards bodies.
- Strong technical skills with all data warehousing technologies (e.g., ETL, ODS, DBMS, BI).
- Data integration experience for both on-prem and cloud environments.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.