Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Customer Support Specialist-Telecom to join our CVP team onsite at the Department of State. The professional in this role will have the opportunity interact with many different customers as you support the advancement of diplomacy through international exchange.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership and guidance.
- Respond to customer requests in the installation, configuration and implementation of Apple software and hardware and digital video conference systems, digital displays and audiovisual equipment.
- Work directly with customers to resolve issues with the digital video conference systems.
- Work directly with customers to troubleshoot issues with government issues Apple devices including laptops, iPads, and iPhones.
- Develop rapport with assigned customer base and provide excellent customer service.
- Utilize Remedy to respond to/track issues.
- Active Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Technology, or Engineering.
- 4 years of IT experience/providing customer support accepted in lieu of education.
- 3-5 years of experience with complex Apple System Administration including Directory Services Design, Implementation and Integration – (Active Directory, Open Directory, LDAP, etc).
- Experience creating Apple installation packages and repackaging of existing installers.
- Scripting using AppleScript and Unix Shell Scripts (KSH/BASH or SH).
- Experience with JAMF Pro (formally Casper Suite) preferred.
- Knowledge of the latest Cisco-based video teleconference (VTC) systems and equipment.
- Knowledge of video messaging systems and ArcView software and hardware.
- Experience responding to ticketing system reports (i.e. Remedy).
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.