Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks an experienced, hands-on system administrator to join our CVP team onsite at the Department of State.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance, application availability, and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues, outages, remote access issues.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Work closely with partner organizations.
- Active Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or Information Technology.
- Certification or 5-7 years of experience in similar field accepted in lieu of education.
- Minimum 4 years supporting VMware ESXi and Virtual Center.
- 3-5 years of experience with complex Apple System Administration including Directory Services Design, Implementation and Integration – (Active Directory, Open Directory, LDAP, etc.).
- Proficient in supporting Windows 2003/2008/2012 server operating systems.
- Excellent testing, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong experience with Active Directory (AD) Design.
- Thorough understanding of Group Policy Objects (GPOs) and their use to control rights and deploy applications.
- Experience with Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name Services (DNS) and other Windows Server core functions.
- Experience performing routine System Administration tasks (New user setup, new PC deployment, backup monitoring and administration, Exchange Server administration).
- Proficient knowledge of Active Directory, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
- Proficient knowledge of Office 2010, Office 2016, and Office 365.
- Experience with centrally managed Antivirus applications.
- Experience with iOS / Android Mobile Device Support.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010 and beyond.
- Experience with SharePoint 2007 and 2010 and beyond
- Basic networking experience including TCP/IP, routing protocols, layer 3 switching, wireless.
- Experience with OS X Security – (Kerberos, Single Sign On, Security Best Practices, Profile Manager).
- Experience with OS X Deployment – (System imaging, NetInstall, Custom Packages, Software Update Servers, Profile manager).
- Experience creating Apple installation packages and repackaging of existing installers.
- Experience with Scripting using AppleScript and Unix Shell Scripts (KSH/BASH or SH).
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) preferred.
- Experience with CasperSuite preferred.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.