Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks an experienced SharePoint Support specialist to join our CVP team onsite at the Department of State. The professional in this role will provide SharePoint support to internal and external customers.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
- Share information about SharePoint architecture, site branding and design, customization development, collaboration, search solutions, migration, upgrades, application integration, content management, mobility, social media, site and navigation taxonomy, governance, planning and deployment.
- Work with other DoS organizations to understand the latest SharePoint offerings available at the enterprise level and how they can be used to benefit customers.
- Active Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Technology, Engineering, or MIS.
- 4 years of IT experience accepted in lieu of education.
- Experience with SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint online.
- Experience with migrating SharePoint sites/pages to new versions.
- Extensive experience in providing Documented site taxonomy.
- Extensive experience in providing Site design documentation.
- Experience with providing design and development of reporting solutions for SP applications.
- Experience with providing site branding, customization development, collaboration, search solutions, migration, upgrades, dashboards, application integration, governance, planning and deployment.
- Experience in creating and maintaining SharePoint elements including sites, lists, libraries, calendars, web parts, and others.
- Experience in the creation of workflows to automate the customer’s business processes.
- Experience in managing user permissions.
- Experience in migrating large amounts of content from a legacy file management system to SharePoint to include metadata tagging.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.