Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Project Manager with a demonstrated ability to drive IT software projects to completion in an Agile/Dev Ops environment. The professional in this role should be familiar with all phases of the software development lifecycle and will be responsible for managing/motivating a team, developing schedules/milestones, identifying risks, and working with customers. The professional in this role must have strong communication, organization skills and the ability to work onsite with our CVP team at the Department of State.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
- Manage IT software development projects by developing project plans, risk and change management plans, quality assurance, communication, and transition plans.
- Keep CVP leadership as well as PMO apprised of project status, schedule, and risks.
- Possess intense focus on delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Manage a team of cross-functional resources.
- Work with partner organizations to achieve organizational goals.
- Adhere to DoS processes and use of specific tools.
- Active Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Technology, Engineering, or MIS.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience successfully leading multiple projects and their resources to achieve strategic business goals
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional Certification PMP, and/or PgMP required. (PgMP Preferred)
- Extensive portfolio/program management experience with federal government agencies.
- Extensive technical project management experience with federal government agencies.
- Experience managing IT projects in accordance with industry standard project management methodologies.
- Experience successfully leading multiple technical projects and their resources to achieve strategic business goals.
- Extensive experience using MS Project 2010 and beyond.
- Excellent interpersonal, coordination, communication, leadership and people skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Federal Information Technology regulations.
- Technical knowledge of application code development and Oracle database technology.
- Experience and Technical knowledge of networking, application environments, and Oracle database technology.
- PgMP certification preferred.
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification preferred.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.