Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Customer Support Specialist with strong communication, customer service skills and the ability to troubleshoot issues to join our CVP team onsite at the Department of State. The professional in this role will have the opportunity to learn many different applications and interact with internal/external business customers as they support diplomacy through international exchange.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
- Work directly with ECA/EX/IT customers to provide application training and troubleshoot issues via desk-side support, phone, email, and Skype.
- Develop rapport with assigned customer base and provide excellent customer service.
- Work directly with developers and project leads to understand new application functionality/fixes.
- Utilize Remedy to respond to/track issues.
- Work with other DoS organizations to get new customers set up with custom applications (web-based and client/server).
- Active Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Technology, or Engineering.
- 4 years of IT experience and providing customer support accepted in lieu of education.
- Minimum three years experience providing desk-side customer support, including responding to and resolution of Help tickets.
- Demonstrated experience of various COTs/GOTs software/hardware, and network products.
- Good working knowledge of WIN10, Apple products, MS Office 2010/2016, SharePoint, O365 etc.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to react to customer issues and formulate resolutions quickly.
- Experience installing and configuring computer systems.
- Experience diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Experience logging customer/employee queries.
- Experience serving as the first point of contact for IT end-users.
- Highly knowledgeable of IT operations, platforms, functions and terminology.
- Demonstrated mastery of desktop systems and/or various software applications and concepts.
- Experience in training software applications.
- MS/MCP, A+, Network Plus or Security Plus certification highly recommended.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.