Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks a Business/Requirements Analyst to join our team onsite at the Department of State. The professional in this role will use their skills to work with our customer to elicit and understand their business needs/problems and transform them into detailed functional requirements for the team to implement.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
- Lead analysis and business requirements sessions to elicit and understand business needs/problems.
- Develop detailed functional requirements.
- Evaluate business requirements to identify gaps, interdependencies and reconcile conflicts with proposed solutions.
- Create end user training materials and conduct end user training.
- Interact with business units and business owners to understand business processes and key requirements.
- Define system interface requirements if applicable.
- Perform functional testing.
- Active Secret government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar field.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years of experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing a requirements management plan that incorporates a change control process.
- Experience tracking individual requirements from baseline to the final verification of functionality
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Excellent effective listening skills.
- Experience communicating with Project Stakeholders in differing roles and various levels in the organization to identify, analyze, and prioritize requirements.
- Experience documenting requirements and analyzing Use Cases using industry standard tools.
- Experience facilitating meetings and workshops between cross-functional teams.
- Experience participating in Peer Reviews to validate the requirements.
- Experience working with Federal Government clients is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodology and practices.
- Certified Scrum Master Preferred.
- Experience working with IT teams and SDLC (Agile environment preferred).
- Certifications in any of the following: business analysis, project management or agile.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.