Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP seeks an Asset Manager to join our team onsite at the Department of State. The professional in this role will use their skills to manage/track all EX/IT equipment and lead the annual recall/inventory of over 700 mobile devices.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
- Maintain asset inventory and help clients obtain new equipment such as monitors, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, etc.
- Lead the annual effort to inventory all EX/IT equipment.
- Recommend future equipment for replacing older devices.
- Assist Branch Chief as needed with other branch duties/responsibilities.
- Active Secret government security clearance.
- Minimum 3-5 years in Federal asset management experience.
- Experience receiving, tagging and recording new assets.
- Experience managing the issuing/return process of computers, laptops, and accessories.
- Experience with equipment moves.
- Experience providing guidance on equipment purchases and repairs.
- Extensive experience preparing technical documentation, including user manuals and teaching materials.
- Extensive experience using Inventory Logistics Management System.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.