Life moves faster than ever. Change is continuous, accelerated by technology and embraced by society.
How organizations respond to change determines success or failure. With drivers of change including technological disruption, a dynamic workforce, and shifting political priorities, the need for organizations to be agile and adapt to change has never been greater. To harness continuous change, organizations are turning to modernization. CVP is a management consulting company that helps organizations navigate change and prepare for a culture of continuous change with innovative strategies and solutions.
Change Happens. Continuously. Are you and your organization ready?
We’re CVP, Navigating Change.
CVP is seeking an experienced Test Automation Architect to provide thought leadership to CVP clients in building and delivering test automation solutions required for the successful implementation of QA/IV&V programs. Candidate will work with stakeholders’ team leads, enterprise architects, development and infrastructure teams to analyze existing SDLC, testing cycles and systems architecture to suggest improvements in testing approach and optimize existing strategies. Focus on building robust, agile and reusable enterprise scale test automation frameworks that will enable efficient processes for design, development and implementation of functional and performance testing across multiple projects. Stay up-to-date on the latest technology trends to be able acting as an adviser to organizations, driving innovation and problem resolution. Participate in business development activities.
This opportunity offers significant remote work.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Define test automation strategy and build required testing framework and architecture
- Evaluate test automation/management tools performance and provide improvement recommendations
- Effectively convey the technical concepts and suggested solutions to internal and customer teams
- Create technical implementation plan for selected test automation and build documentation for supporting processes and procedures
- Build a Proof of Concept (hands on) for developed solutions and demo it to customers and internal teams
- Monitor test automation solution performance, architecture changes and tested applications portfolio updates to formulate a vision for growth and optimization
- Plan and perform functional, UI/UX, performance/load and section 508 compliance testing
- Develop a process for collecting test coverage, automation and defect tracking metrics
- Provide guidance, training and mentoring on implemented test automation
- Prepare for integrating developed test automation platform with CI/CD pipelines
- Participate in business development activities including demo creation and presentations to clients
- Participate in whitepaper development
- Participate in proposal solution development and creation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field, or equivalent years of professional experience
- At least 8+ years of experience in a Test Architect or Test Automation Lead role, including hands-on automated testing development for large enterprise level applications
- 5+ years of experience using one or more of the following testing toolsets and frameworks: Selenium components (WebDriver, Grid, etc.), Protractor, Jasmin, Cucumber, Gherkin, JUnit, TestNG, GitHub, and Bitbucket or similar tools
- Familiar with common programming and script languages (Java, Python, JS, C++, Ruby, Perl, .NET languages)
- Good experience with performance testing hands on implementation and automation (JMeter, LoadRunner)
- Familiar with UI/UX and 508 testing
- Experience in custom, COTS and Web application testing
- Experience providing strategic technical consulting to senior federal customers
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of technical acumen, including the CIO, Branch Chiefs, and staff
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps (Bitbucket, Jenkins)
- Testing and automation tools (SonarQube, accelQ, Functionize, Katalon Studio, TestRail)
- Familiar with Cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.