CVP is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our growing team in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area. The person in this role will learn to respond to security incidents, conduct security tests, and implement new security technologies.
An active government security clearance or eligibility to obtain a Public Trust security clearance is required.
Through on the job and formal training this individual will learn how to:
· Investigate and handle security incidents
· Monitor log files and incoming alert
· Identify security weaknesses, develop and present, and implement sound recommendations for remediation
· Recommend technology solutions to challenges with SOC tools
· Determine root causes of security issues
· Evaluate the technical impact of threat intelligence
· Recommend process improvements
· Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
· Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in networking or information security
· Strong oral and written communication skills, initiative, flexibility, tenacity and a team-oriented approach
· Knowledge of UNIX/ LINUX commands and scripting is desired
CVP aims to be a nationally recognized, trusted advisor for our clients in addressing our nation’s most critical needs. We seek to be the kind of firm that is a sought out destination for passionate and talented professionals who share our core values:
● Intense Client Focus
● Mutual Respect
● Individual Responsibility and Growth
● Uncompromising Integrity
To be considered immediately for this opportunity, please submit your resume on your college career website.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. CVP seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.