Corporate Growth Analyst
An Analyst in the Corporate Growth Team works in a small tight-knit group of high-achieving team members to drive CVP’s corporate growth objectives. Collaborating closely with senior leaders in the firm, the Growth Team Analyst is responsible for analyzing and researching new business opportunities, and developing competitive proposals to respond to those opportunities. Because most of CVP’s client focus is within the federal government, Growth Analysts work to qualify and respond to government Requests for Proposals (RFPs), which are documents detailing federal business opportunity requirements – used across all agencies. Analysts support the full RFP response lifecycle: by anticipating and qualifying these opportunities, gathering competitive intelligence, working with lead technologists to craft innovative solutions, and developing the final proposal document to present CVP’s solution. As part of the Corporate Growth Team, this person will be a critical member in dramatically growing CVP’s business over the next several years.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, innovative, analytical, and has a strong interest in how technology solves matters of great national importance, especially in healthcare, national security, and digital government.
· Collaborate with CVP technical experts to support CVP solution strategy for technical proposals, white papers and market
· Develop compelling write-ups of corporate capabilities and CVP solution offerings for business and marketing initiatives
· Conduct client and competitive market research using open source tools
· Work with senior market leaders to develop opportunity review presentations to showcase gathered intelligence to the CEO
· Coordinate all elements of the proposal development process, including creating schedules, facilitating solution strategy
sessions and proposal reviews, creating proposal artifacts, and contributing to proposal writing
· Work dynamically and collaboratively with a diverse team of teaming partners, technical writers, lead technologists,
senior leadership, and other Corporate Growth Team members
· Help maintain and enhance the company’s business development pipeline
· Participate in industry networking events
· Develop and enhance reusable content to populate knowledge repository
· Refine process and develop tools to improve corporate/business development processes
· Support special projects related to new corporate growth initiatives
· Strong research and analysis skills
· Creative ability in designing solutions/offers for new business opportunities
· Experience with market research and competitive strategy
· Written and verbal communication skill
· Passion for writing, and excellent technical editing skills (strong expertise in MS Word)
· Strong collaborative skills and a great interest to work in a fast-paced environment
· High sense of urgency to produce quality deliverables
· Strong initiative and attention to detail
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Proficiency in MS Excel
· Entry level to one year of relevant experience
CVP aims to be a nationally recognized, trusted advisor for our clients in addressing our nation’s most critical needs. We seek to be the kind of firm that is a sought out destination for passionate and talented professionals who share our core values:
· Intense Client Focus
· Mutual Respect
· Individual Responsibility and Growth
· Uncompromising Integrity
To be considered immediately for this opportunity, please submit your resume on your college career website.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.