CVP is seeking highly talented Analysts to join our growing team in the Baltimore, Maryland Metro area. This is an exciting career opportunity for a professional with an interest in analysis, business management, consulting, strategic planning, and customer relationship management.
Major Areas of Responsibility
● Assimilate quickly into CVP’s consultative approach
● Utilize analytical skills to solve interesting and complex problems
● Gain an understanding of the client’s goals and daily objectives, help to measure and define success,
and ensure a consistent approach to solving problems
● Collaborate with the project team to perform business analysis
● Eligibility to obtain a government security clearance
● Coursework or equivalent seminar in statistical analysis
● Clear and concise verbal and written communication capabilities; effective team and client
● Ability to listen and capture information in a fast-paced environment, ensuring that critical points
● Ability to research and confidently assemble an argument and back it up with evidence
● Advanced MS Excel skills or other database skills
● Bachelor’s Degree
CVP aims to be a nationally recognized, trusted advisor for our clients in addressing our nation’s most critical needs. We seek to be the kind of firm that is a sought out destination for passionate and talented professionals who share our core values:
● Intense Client Focus
● Mutual Respect
● Individual Responsibility and Growth
● Uncompromising Integrity
To be considered immediately for this opportunity, please submit your resume on your college career website.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. CVP seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.