CVP is seeking a highly talented Project Manager to oversee the Global Substance and Registration System project, coordinating the team with the FDA OIM and business and supporting action item traceability, risk management, escalations, and FDA communications.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Develops and maintains project plans
- Directs and assigns project tasks and manages overall project releases
- Reviews all technical work products and supports Technical team with guidance and design-related support
- Coordinates work of team with FDA OIM and business, and supports action item traceability, risk management, escalations and FDA communications
- Demonstrated experience working on pharmacovigilance platforms and implementation experience of Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) tools is required
- Experience with MS Project, MS PowerPoint, and Visio
- Possesses Program Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification
- Overall knowledge of Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC) and agile project/systems development
- Knowledge and experience with Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) and Earned Value Management (EVM) processes
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.