The Director will provide leadership for business growth, customer satisfaction, delivery excellence, and account and financial management for Customer Value Partner’s (CVP) National Security market portfolio. We are looking for a seasoned, entrepreneurial leader, who is single-minded in her or his determination to design and offer compelling solutions that exceed our customers’ requirements based on a systematic approach to business management and growth.
As a lead for the National Security market, you will develop and execute a multi-year strategic plan to grow CVP’s National Security business and perform a “hands-on” role in identifying, qualifying, and capturing new contracts to drive growth across the portfolio with a primary focus on Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of State (DoS), and Department of Justice (DoJ). You will also provide oversight and management of client relations and program delivery within your market area, working in conjunction with CVP’s Vice President for Service Delivery.
The successful candidate for the Director position will have a verifiable track record of successful business growth and program delivery for large, complex IT and professional services programs. The professional in this role will have deep domain expertise and insight regarding National Security mission areas and issues. She or he will have strong, leverage-able relationships with client decision makers /influencers and with key leaders with other companies doing business in the National Security market.
The Director will use insights and understanding to help CVP refine its solutions that help our government clients do more with less, through innovative technology and business solutions. As a well-regarded leader, your credibility with prospective CVP clients helps CVP market its services more effectively. You will lead CVP’s projects as an Program Director, acting as a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Develop a multi-year business plan with a focus on the National Security marketplace, specifically including DOS, DHS, and DOJ
- Lead National Security market team to identify and qualify a pipeline of winnable opportunities to drive CVP’s near term and long term growth objectives
- Perform a hands-on leadership role to identify, qualify, and capture contract opportunities and support the proposal development process, working in conjunction with CVP’s Corporate Growth team
- Provide executive client and program management leadership for all National Security engagements
- Establish and build CVP presence and relationships within the target market to position CVP to win new contracts and secure contract renewals
- In partnership with CVP’s marketing teams, develop customer campaigns, present new offerings and services to existing clients, and close new business
- Contribute thought leadership and subject matter expertise around IT and business solutions, including Agile Systems Integration and Development, Big Data and Analytics, Digital and Mobility solutions, Cybersecurity, Performance Management and Transformation, and next generation enterprise architecture, as it relates to mission needs within this market
- Manage and oversee programs and projects to achieve highest levels of client satisfaction and service delivery
- Manage and oversee programs and projects to CVP financial goals
- In partnership with CVP’s Project Delivery and HR organizations, recruit staff for assignments
- Play an active role in industry groups like AFCEA, IAC, PSC and continue to expand CVP’s brand in the government IT community
- In partnership with corporate staff, negotiate with customers CVP’s contractual objectives to final agreement
- Must have an active Secret government security clearance
- Must be eligible to obtain a Top Secret government security clearance
- Verifiable record of success in growing and operating a portfolio of professional services or IT for a Federal Government consulting / contracting company
- Domain experience with National Security mission areas and environment with understanding and insight of related client challenges and issues
- Strong reputation and relationships within community of Federal IT and professional services community doing business in National Security market
- Demonstrated business development and capture management competencies with verifiable track record of winning competitive IT/professional services contract exceed $50M total contract value
- ITIL and PM certifications
- Bachelor’s degree required, but Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to work in small teams and without “large-company” infrastructure
- Agile and practical approach to problem solving
- Desire to make impact at the business, client, and program level
CVP aims to be a nationally recognized, trusted adviser for our clients in addressing our nation’s most critical needs. We seek to be the kind of firm that is a sought out destination for passionate and talented professionals who share our core values:
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Intense Client Focus
- Mutual Respect
- Individual Responsibility and Growth
- Uncompromising Integrity