Cybersecurity Operations Lead
CVP seeks a highly skilled Cybersecurity Operations Manager to provide oversight and guidance to the Cybersecurity Operations program at CVP.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provide expertise regarding all facets of cybersecurity operations including key program areas such as Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation
- Implement and maintain secure configuration management standards across multiple operating systems
- Assist with responses to technical data calls
- Provide vulnerability and configuration compliance tracking and remediation support
- Provide patching strategy recommendations to quickly and efficiently secure the environment
- Evaluate software prior to installation in the environment
- Provide project management support in piloting and development of cybersecurity tools and initiatives
- Support penetration testing activities including development of a plan for implementation and assessment
- Provide support to plan, coordinate, and implement the organization’s cybersecurity goals
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information, or Computer discipline. 10 years of relevant cybersecurity experience accepted in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- CISSP certification
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance (MBI)
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience leading cybersecurity operations activities
- 10 years of experience in cybersecurity, information security, and/or information assurance fields
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.