Incident Response Specialist
CVP is looking for an experienced Incident Response Specialist to provide production support to users of the healthcare system in deployment, including providing tech support, user education, and input when needed.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Provide Level 2 Incident Management support for a production-facing system
- Establish, maintain and follow necessary processes and procedures for operational support of the application
- Take ownership of all issues, enlist proper representation from internal and external teams and drive resolution
- Monitor incident management tool, triage incident tickets, analyze reported incidents and resolve or delegate as applicable; perform follow-up to ensure issues are resolved to users’ satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Create and/or maintain supporting documents and reference materials including but not limited to user guides, how-to, and training packets
- Lead proactive initiatives that minimize the need to be reactive to problems
- Lead the analysis of root cause factors that prevent production systems and processes from being highly reliable, accurate and efficient
- Develop and report metrics associated with application usage in production
- Conduct ad hoc, regression, and system tests
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related quantitative field
- Experience in IT policies, procedures and standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work as an individual contributor and as member of a team
- Able to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Experience in software testing including development of test cases, test scripts
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.