CVP seeks a Systems Engineer to help our federal affairs client develop to-be architectures and ensure developed capabilities are engineered in accordance with our client's design goals and open standards.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Work with development, maintenance, and operations teams to gain a thorough understanding of the technologies used for a large portfolio of applications, databases, systems, and networks
- Document and analyze system interdependencies and relationships; identify targets for optimization
- Work with developers and Enterprise Architecture team to evaluate proposed technology changes
- Advise development teams on changes needed to support evolving non-functional (technical) requirements
- Develop and document systems engineering best practice for use by development and maintenance teams
- Must be eligible to obtain an active Secret government security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree or several years of relevant professional experience
- Windows server environments
- Linux server environments (Red Hat & others)
- MS SQL Server 2008 and higher
- Oracle 9i and higher
- LAN & WAN environments and topologies
- Agile development and release practices
- Familiarity with software and database development tools and techniques
- Experience with AWS and Azure cloud environments
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.