Information Security Manager
CVP seeks a highly skilled Information Security Manager (ISM) to provide oversight and guidance to an ISSO team that supports the Cybersecurity and Privacy Division within the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). The professional in this role will serve as the ISM for a 14-person ISSO team and provide direction and support for the implementation and execution of a successful ISSO team.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Lead A&A/ATO process for 60+ systems, including evaluating risks, creating and addressing Plan of Action and Miliestones (POA&Ms), and briefing and making recommendations to the client
- Create quarterly FISMA and monthly BOD-18 reports
- Respond to data calls for directives from DHS/OMB
- Participate in policy creation and training of ISSO staff
- Perform complex risk analyses, which include risk assessments
- Perform analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures
- Support application development life cycle by embedding security planning and reviews from the onset
- Provide support to plan, coordinate, and implement the organizations information security
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust security clearance (MBI)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience directing teams
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing system A&A/ATO process
- 10 years of experience in computer security of which five (5) years must be in Cybersecurity or Information Assurance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS Degree in a Computer discipline or BS Degree in management
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.