CVP is seeking a highly talented Systems Analyst to provide various types of systems analyst support to a dynamic and knowledgeable team.
- Communicate with end-users to gain an understanding of system requirements
- Create and maintain business, functional, regulatory requirements and system/change request documents
- Create and maintain IT software specifications
- Create design documents, team meeting matrices, draft agenda/meeting summaries
- Assist with unit and integration testing of software
- Create software/configuration management documentation
- Assist in arranging, documenting and facilitating meetings with stakeholders (Change Control Board)
- Assist in business research pertaining to questions raised by the development team
- Assist in the creation and organized storage of supporting documentation (e.g. PVCS/SharePoint/ Serena Business Manager)
- Assist with the coordination of User Acceptance testing
- Provide customer support to users of the developed system
- Create, update and maintain Word document templates, Excel spreadsheets, and Visio diagrams with actual deliverable dates and status for the work assigned
- Participate in Agile SCRUM activities, such as daily standups, sprint planning and retrospective meetings
- Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust government security clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous experience in drafting technical design documents, release notes, agendas, meeting summaries and tracking action items
- Previous systems analyst experience supporting an information technology program
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio
- Bachelor’s Degree or several years of systems analysis experience supporting the federal government
- Previous federal agency consultant experience supporting design reviews, system change requests, and team meetings
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Don’t see an opening in your field? Click Register above to create a general application.